Home > News, NORWAY > Norway:Oslo mass killer talks of other cells

Norway:Oslo mass killer talks of other cells

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Laaska News  July 26,2011

The man charged with Norway’s bombing and shooting spree has suggested that 2 more cells exist and are prepared to launch further attacks.

Anders Breivik admitted at the first closed-door hearing in Oslo on Monday that he carried out the 2 attacks on Friday — a bombing in central Oslo and a shooting spree at a youth camp run by the governing Labor Party on a nearby island.

The court remanded Breivik in custody for 8 weeks.

At a news conference after the hearing, the judge said the suspect aimed to save Europe from a Muslim takeover and to deal a blow to the governing Labor Party.

The judge said the suspect warned of other cells prepared to carry out attacks. Breivik had previously told police that he acted alone.

Police say their investigation will focus on whether his remarks are true and, if so, whether the cells are in Norway or abroad.

 NHK.

 Norway:Explosion in Oslo, shooting at youth camp outside Oslo – PM safe

Laaska News.
www.laaska.wordpress.com